SOP Guidelines: Surrender and Discharge of Lands
Application of Surrender and Discharge of Lands
1. Lands that can be applied for surrender/discharge:
- Federation Land under Article 86 of Federal Constitituion.
- Federal Reserved Land under Article 85 of Federal Constitution.
3. Application Method
- Use Form in Director General of Lands and Mines Circular No 22/76. Form must be signed by the administrator of the relevant land.
- Attached shaded plans for the applied area of discharge/surrender.
- Attached reports of land valuation for the area applied for discharge/surrender from Valuation and Property Services Department
- Indicate Whether is Federation or State Project (Sources of Financing).
- Indicate Whether Construction / Building / Development are involved.
- Indicate when will the land be resided. If needed, an immediate meeting/site visiting can be arrange for discussion. Letter of approval to reside the land will be given if considered befit while waiting for the discharge/surrender approval.
- If replacement Land offered, Plan and Land valuation Report must included together with the Application of discharge/surrender.
Director General of Lands and Mines
Department of Director General of Lands Mines (Federal)
Section of Enforcement & Federal Revenue,
Level 2, Podium 1, Lot 4G3, Precinct 4,
Federal Government Administrative Centre