The Perak JKPTG was established in April, 2000. The department was relocated from the PTG Building in 2001 to the 4th Floor of the EPF Building, Jalan Greentown, 30450 Ipoh, Perak. The Perak JKPTG comprises of four(4) more branches of the Small Estate Distribution Units besides the branch in Ipoh itself. The four (4) branches are located in Parit Buntar, Taiping, Kuala Kangsar, and Tapah. The total number of staff, excluding the number in the small estate unit, is 44.
1. The Administration and Finance Unit
- To manage the finance and accounts of the department through the e- SPKB and eProcurement
- To manage matters on administration and staff services
- To manage the store of the department
- To manage and provide transport facilities for staff
2. The Federal Land Property and Enforcement Unit
- To update records of alienated lands and the Federal reserve land.
- To process applications for the alienation and reservation of land for federal projects
- To prepare reports for the application of the surrender of land / release / tenancy of alienated land / Federal Government reserves
- To make a survey application for unserveyed reserved land and for alienated land in order to to obtain the final title.
- To monitor and enforce the legislation of the reserved land and the alienated Federal Land.
3.The Land Acquisition Unit
- To process the applications of land acquisition in persuance of the Acquisition Act 1960 for the Federal Government projects
- To make a survey application after the completion of the land acquisition
- To refer cases of appeals to the Court of Appeals in persuance of Section 37 (1) (a) - (d) of the Land Acquisition Act
- In certain circumstances, to deposit the compensation award in court or Amanah Raya Berhad
4. Information Technology Unit
- To install, test and monitor the use of computers in all units of the Perak JKPTG, including those in districts.
- To provide maintenance work and to monitor the use of the e-JKPTG and e-attendance.
- To provide maintenance work on networkings and to safeguard its security aspects.
- To enhance the efficiency and standards of land managemnet and legal systems in the country in line with the National Development Policy.
- To enhance the efficiency of the Federal land management operating system, settlement of estate distribution, land acquisition, enforcement and the improvements in land management and legal systems.
- To initiate and lead reforms in land administration in order to provide efficient, effective and productive services.
- To provide quality and excellent services to all functions that are related to the mission and objectives of the department.
- To accomplish the job functions with full responsibilities and commitments in accordance with universal values and norms.
- We will ensure that you, as the client of JKPTG, is our priority.