The Selangor Department of Lands and Mines was established on 1st. February 2000. It was formally known as the Special Mobile Unit (UKB), and its specific role then was to carry out land acquisition process for Federal projects. The Estate Unit functions independently. UKB Selangor was established on 1st. April 1979 and placed in the Office of the State Lands and Mines. The UKB consisted of two (2) two units, namely the UKB of Sabak Bernam, and the UKB of Shah Alam and Kuala Selangor Expressway before it was converted into State JKPTG. The Selangor Department of Lands and Mines is relocated at Level 10, Plaza Masalam, Shah Alam after vacating the Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Building in March 2003. However, the Department has been shifted into its own building which is located at Bandar Baru Kelang, in Jun 2012.
- Federal Land Property
To collect information, coordinate and supervise the managemnet of federal land property .
- Distribution of Estate
To process applications for small estate distribution.
- Enforcement of Federal Revenue
To prepare reports, coordinate enforcement, and give assistance in the supervision of federal revenue collection.
- Land Acquisition
To process the applications of land acquisition for public purposes for Federal agencies.
- Towards excellence, glory and distinction in national land management.
- To establish excellence, glory and distinction in land management in line with the national development policy.
- To improve the land management and legal system in order to produce efficient and quality performance nationwide.
- To improve the efficiency of the federal land management, land acquisition, estate distribution, and the development of legislation and enforcement.
We are committed:
- to provide quality and excellent services to each and every business function that is related to the mission and objectives of the department;
- to provide excellent services with full responsibility and commitment in accordance with universal values and norms;
- to ensure that you, as JKPTG’s clients, are our top priority.