The Johor JKPTG was established in December 2005 through the establishment warrant, no. E77 2004 November 2004. However, the work to verify reserved lands or federal lands was already undertaken since 1960's, and the work took place at the Balik Papan District Land Office, Batu Pahat, Johor. The taskforce then was headed by a grade C10 settlement officer and an R11 grade Chainman. Although the office was based in the Balik Papan Land Office, Johor, the task undertaken spread throughout the whole state of Johor, covering every district and mukim to identify and prove, whether a land is a reserved land or a federal land.
The taskforce was then involved with an additional task of preparing the t283/t284 card which had to be sent to the Headquarters. By January1, 1976, the same jobs were carried out using the Kluang Land Office headquarters as the base. By March 1, 1993, the department was given an additional post of a senior settlements officer of N5 grade. Susequently, by February 28 1997, the department then shifted to Wisma Bunga building, at Jalan Lambak, Kluang, Johor. By March 1 of 2001, the JKPTG Johor was then established. The department was then relocated to the present office at Level 3, Bangunan Persekutuan, Km 4, Jalan Batu Pahat, 86000 Kluang, Johor. The department has a total staff of eight (8) people, and this is in accordance with the 2007establishment warrants.List of Directors of JKPTG (P) Johor
|1||Tuan Haji Masika @ Mas Sophan b. Haji Yusoff|
|2||Encik Azizi bin Mohamad Ali||05 January 2009|
|3||Encik Md Fuad bin Mohd Sherif||06 July 2009|
|4||Encik Muhammad Yazrin bin Yasin||14 February 2011|
|5||Encik Mohd. Rusydi Azfar bin Dato’ Haji Abdul Kadir||01 February 2014|
|6||Puan Nurazlin binti Abu Talib||04 September 2015 - Now|
1. The Administrative and Finance Unit
- To ensure that the office management and support services are efficient and systematic in terms of services, finance and general administration for all units.
2.The Federal Property Unit
- To record and update records of lands requested by the Federal Government (KJP) to ensure that the data of federal land in Johor can be acquired in an efficient and effective way and ready to be used by the Customer Department, including the preparation of a land report card T283/T284 (reserved land / federal land).
- To prepare reports requested by the head office on matters related to tenancy,enforcement, land clearance and other tasks directed periodically.
- To facilitate works with the Ministry of Consumer Department (KJP) in connection with the use of lands in Johor and to give assistance in acquiring suitable sites to be used from the Land Office (PTD) concerned
1. Towards a first class land management and administration by 2012.
2. To provide services in land management and administration
professionally and with integrity in line with The National Development
Policy by way of :
- human capital development, application of high end technology and optimum use of financial resources;
- strengthening of research activities and development;
- effective management, dissemination and database sharing
- effective collaborations and partnership with various sectors, at the national and international levels.
3. To ensure that office management and support services are efficient
and systematic in terms of services, finance and general administration
for all units.
4.To record and update records of land requested by the Federal
Government (KJP) to ensure that the data of federal land in Johor can be
obtained efficiently and effectively for clients needs.
- To provide quality and excellent services to all matters related to the mission and objectives of the department.
- To provide the above services with full responsibility and commitment in accordance with universal values and norms.
- To ensure that you, as clients to our department, is our priority.